Re: newbie fighting with Helix Gnome

I have a similar problem, but slightly different packages:
  libgnomesupport0: Depends: gnome-libs-data (>= 1.2.13-4) but 1.2.11-ximian.1 is installed
  libgnomeui32: Depends: gnome-libs-data (>= 1.2.13-4) but 1.2.11-ximian.1 is installed

Could anyone explain what is going on?  Would apt-get install on the
two packages fix things up?  When I do it as a trial run it seems to
work, though I get a large number of packages it would reconfigure.

Is this a bug with anything, or just an inevitable result of trying to
put unlike things (ximian and debian) together?