exim?

I am a dialup internet user. While I was using SuSE, i had complete control
over sendmail. I used to run 'sendmail -q -v' to see the mails being sent
to my isp's server using smarthost.
Now, with exim, I run 'runq -v', and all exim says is a pid number, and exits.
How do I make exim more verbose, and I want to actually see the mail transfer
over my console. Help.

--

Regards,

| V Suresh                           |ILUG-Madurai Co-ordinator         |
| Mail - sureshv@softhome.net        |                                  |
| URL  - www16.brinkster.com/vsuresh |Mail-linux-madurai@yahoogroups.com|