Re: An intro to Debian website

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 01:43:22AM -0400, Rob Mahurin wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 12:28:18PM -0500, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > There wouldn't be a whole lot of original content on this site I was
> > thinking of.  All the documentation is already out there; it's just so
> > scattered around and difficult to find unless you know where to look.
> > This site would hopefully organize it into something coherent and less
> > intimidating.  Ideally, it would be of some interest to more
> > experienced users as well--maybe as a place to check first for a
> > question before looking elsewhere.
>
> This sounds roughly like the "How to Ask Questions" guide for this
> mailing list that was discussed last week.  I put a very sketchy
> version of it at http://web.utk.edu/~rmahurin/debian-user-faq/ ; if
> you think we'd have some overlap, let me know and we can combine our
> resources.
>
> Rob

What I had in mind would be quite a bit more broad than a "How to Ask
Questions" guide, but your work definitely could be useful.

I did follow the thread from last week, and some of my ideas spawned
from it.

I've been feeling pretty ill the past few days and haven't put work
into this yet.  If I do get something done, I'll share it with the
list.

-Nelson