Re: OT: Mutt checking files for new mail

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 02:55:18PM +0100, Brian Potkin wrote:

> Are you using exim as your smtp server?  If so it may be worth checking
> in MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS and looking for
>
> # Have exim deliver all mail that's received in a single connection.
> # Normally it will deliver the first 10 and then queue the rest.
>
> smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 0

Thanks, Brian, I think that is probably the problem.  I _am_ using exim,
and that variable was set at 100.  (I frequently receive more than 100
at once, thanks to debian-user and a couple other lists. :) )

I have it set to 0 now, we'll see how that goes.

--
Tom
"The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from