Re: printer and masqmail (potato r2)

Andre Berger wrote:

> * robin <robin.jag@free.fr>, 2001-04-13 02:06 +0200:
> > Andre Berger wrote:
> > >
> > > * robin <robin.jag@free.fr>, 2001-04-11 19:02 +0200:

> > > Add to your ~/.muttrc, or better /etc/Muttrc:
> > >
> > > set print_command="a2ps"
> >
> > set print_commande="lpr -Pmed -Plp1"  it's ok after  apt-get install
> > aps2
>
> Do you really print to _two_ printers at once??

No, according to Andreas (apsfilterconfig) -Pmed give 360x360 dpi

> > and xemacs runs  fine too.
>
> :)

I am sorry, my printer deosn't work fine, when I tried to print it
was late and I did not run my printer (noise) but I printed in the
spool and verified with lpq.

The next day I ran my printer an I had a surprise :

with lyx : my text is printed correctly but in the top of the page I
have %%{stcolor.ps currendrive is not stcolor -ignored]%%

with xfig : idem

with netscape :idem

with ted : it's all right !

with mutt in .muttrc :
 set print_commande="lpr" : nothing printed
 set print_commande="lpr -Plp1" : %%[stcolor.ps...]%%
 set print_commande="lpr" nothing printed
 set print_commande="lpr" ok but without accent in french

with xemacs : print buffer : nothing printed
            : pretty print buffer : searching for program: not any file
or directory of this type :lpr -Plp3

I have All this problems with potato r2 and that is why I had to
reinstall potato r0 on an other hard disk and with potato r0 my
printer runs fine.

So it is a problem with potato r2 and my printer, my printer is epson LQ
100 and the driver st800 works fine with my printer with potato r0.

Is it possible to obtain the same result with potato r2 without changing
my printer ?

Thanks for ideas

--
Gerard