Re: startx not working, but X does

If you just did an upgrade today, then you aren't the only person with the
problem. However, I suspect its' actually a KDE related problem that's
breaking X. I've now reverted to a X/WindowMaker setup until I see some
more KDE updates arrive, and X is running fine.

As for the cause of the problem, well I'm not quite sure.

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier