Re: StarOffice + Unstable

redwards@golgotha.net wrote:
>   There's a thread on this issue on the DebianHELP site
><http://www.debianhelp.org/viewtopic.php?topic=5&forum=12> which
>explains the StarOffice problem along with suggested fixes.

sharefont was a problem for many people, and the fix will go in today.
I'm still having problems at work despite not having sharefont
installed, mind you, so there may be other issues.

The problem with sharefont was a missing newline in its fonts.dir file
causing very odd syntax in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/fonts.dir. If
you still have problems, look through
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/*/fonts.dir and see if there are any lines
there that look out of place.