sudo & Host_Alias

hi all

i have a question on the proper use of the Host_Alias on sudo.  if i have 3
machines (M1,M2,M3) and user USR1 needs to execute the commands /sbin/mount
and /sbin/umount while logged in as USR1.  then i should make the following
sudoers file.

#Begin
Host_Alias	MACHINE = M1, M2, M3

USR1	MACHINE = NOPASSWD: /sbin/umount, /sbin/mount
#End

it seems to me that i have to put this file on each machine and the
Host_Alias entry doesn't really gain me anything.

i would appreciate it if someone could explain to me the correct usage of
the Host_Alias.

NOTE:  this email address is not subscribed to the list.

thanks

--
Patrick Dahiroc
Tel: 301-767-1565