Re: Mailing list software

hi eugene...

here's a collection of various mailing list stuff...

http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Majordomo/Majordomo.Utilities.txt

- i think( wild ass guess) that you'd need to write your own script to
  expand the "list" individually into "hi ${firsname}" ...
	and pipe it to sendmail... no biggieee

- the guy doing BSD users group has it working...doing what you are saying
	www.svbug.org

have fun
alvin
http://wwww.Linux-1U.net ... 500Gb Raid5 in 1U ...