smart file archiving

    Hello,

I've been reading this list for long time and haven't seen anything to help
me do what I need with my mp3 files.  I am looking for a way to copy my files
to my cdburner (backup). The problem is that I need to get them into 650mb
clumps. Is there a utility to help sort and prepare for burning?

While I'm at it, I am going to remove the spaces, but I have a lot of email's
about how to do it fast already.

Any info/help greatly appreciated.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145