Re: Setting up a usb scanner

Hi Thomas,
at last it works! Thanks for your invaluable help.
By the way, how the hell did you know that in sane.d you should've put a "usb
/dev/scanner" line in epson.conf. It took me something like three endless
hours of  surfing the net to find a clue, a hint of something like that and
not in the sane site.
Anyway, thanks again.
Ciao
[Ciao is very informal and means both hello and byebye. It comes from the
Venetian dialect word "sciao" , a distorsion of the Italian word "schiavo"
(slave). In the splendid period of the past when Venetians met they salutated
each other with "sciao", meaning "at your complete disposal" (like a slave)]