Re: broken ssh?

  Ok,  my cable modem is finally back up, I just tried to compile the openssh
and it's saying it can't find the openssl.  Did a little digging and it
can't seem to find <openssl/rand.h>.  I just did a "find / -name rand.h -print"
and it doesn't find it either.

Thoughts?

Thus spake Robert L. Harris (Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net):