Re: xcdroast and devfs

On 12 Apr 2001 10:05:40 +1000
Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:

> xcdroast from unstable might fix this(?), but I can't even get it to
> run.  (it warns that certain executables aren't setgid, even when run
> as root, and that cdrecord is either too old or too new).

xcdroast on unstable seems to be severly broken these days. It
requires setgid bits to be set, but gtk libs seem to refuse working
for security reasons. Also all external helper programs changed
version, hindering xcdroast to even start. I fixed it for me using
the command line tools :)

--
Christoph Simon
datageo@terra.com.br