Galeon for potato

Hi,

I want to try galeon on my Potato+Ximian.
I have mozilla from potato, and I've tried to find a deb of galeon. They all
depends on xutils (>=4.0.1) and I don't want to install XF4.
So I try to compile it but I have the error :

checking for gnome-config... /usr/bin/gnome-config
checking for GNOME - version >= 1.2.0... yes
checking for additional GNOME modules... *** vfs library is not installed
configure: error:
*** GNOME 1.2.0 or better is required.
*** gnome-vfs 0.6.0 or better is required.

I don't know in which package these libraries are.

Any help ?
Thanks

Francois