Re: [Semi-OT] Debian-related job in Seattle

>Hello all,
>
>Owing to personal and family considerations I will be relocating to the
>East coast in the near future. As a result my current position will be
>open. The announcement is at
>
>http://www.defender.org/geekjob.html
>
>Linux geek required, anti-Microsoft bigots need not apply.
>
>FWIW, I've really enjoyed the job and am concerned about finding another
>I'll enjoy as much. YMMV, of course.
>
>Cheers,
> Pann

Hello,

Is there anything else you can tell me about the job? What did you like/dislike
about the position?

I read the web page and it sounds like something I'd be interested in pursuing.
I'm from Toledo, OH and have a programming background (with sysadmin
experience), but would love to work with Linux again, especially Debian! I've
considered relocating to Seattle as I have family out there and this might just
be "oppurtunity knocking on my door".

BTW, I plan on sending my resume in, but probably after I see if I can get any
more information out of you;)

TIA,
Scott