[Semi-OT] Debian-related job in Seattle

Hello all,

Owing to personal and family considerations I will be relocating to the
East coast in the near future. As a result my current position will be
open. The announcement is at

http://www.defender.org/geekjob.html

Linux geek required, anti-Microsoft bigots need not apply.

FWIW, I've really enjoyed the job and am concerned about finding another
I'll enjoy as much. YMMV, of course.

Cheers,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\