"Upgrading" to Progeny ?

I'm currently running Debian "sid" or unstable and the idea of upgrading
(is it really upgrading ?? :-)) to Progeny has crossed my mind. Is doing
so feasible ?? Can apt-get handle the differences in package version
numbers, if there are differences ??

I see on Progeny's webpage that they have instructions for doing so from
2.2r2 or so. There appears to be very little "prep" work required.
Actually, since I'm also using ximian gnome packages, there's a little
more work needed.

Any comments ?? Don't do it ?? Go for it ??

Thanks in advance
Hall Stevenson