Setting up a network printer

Hello List

How do I enable access from another host to my printer?

The client gives me the error: "connect: Connection refused",
so I assume that the /etc/printcap on this machine is ok, but I'm
missing something on the server. According to the printcap-manpage, I
have put the ip-adress of the client in /etc/hosts.equiv, still no
effect.
What is wrong?

thanks

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.