Re: Pascal

I feel your pain.  Not only is is not open source, it's *quite*
expensive, much more so than Windows Delphi.  We're talking $1K here,
for the *less* expensive version.

Also, there's apparently no driver for Postgresql, so there's no
connection to a full-featured free database.  Needless to say, Debian is
not supported either.  (Am I the only one who finds it offensive that
despite the above, they prominently link to www.fsf.org from the Kylix
page?)

I can't imagine who Borland is trying to target here.  It truly pains me
to say that, because I'm a Delphi lover who eagerly anticipated this
product.