Re: sendmail statistics(sendmail.st) not working ?

Debian, by default, doesn't include the file because keeping those
stats is a (minor, but unmeasured degradation).

If you want the stats, simply touch the file as defined in sendmail.cf

Offline, could you send me what kind of modiifications you're doing?
(I've completely redone the build environment - making real use of
autoconf - so I'd be happy to add support for extensions).

--
Rick Nelson
<woot> Man, i wish knghtbrd were here to grab that for his sig list.