From: dim [mailto:dimsmol@yahoo.com]
Sent: maandag 9 april 2001 10:37
To: Debian
Subject: PC soft collection.

Hello All!

  I'm looking for programs to be able to kill my windoze and using only
Linux. There is a problem with it. I'm living in the region where to
get Linux soft is a big problem. :( And I have internet almost only as
a mail-service.
  I don't know what the office,multimedia,design,3D design,table
processing and other programs are good for Linux. And I can't just go
to the shop and choose what I want - there is very little Linux soft
CDs in our shops. Almost nothing. :(

  Tell me plz, what the programs can I try to obtain to be happy with
Linux instead windoze? For example, what Linux programs are analogical
to common windoze soft collection?

  Is there the programs (office, notebook, table) that can work with
many different encodings?

Thank You All!
Excuse my terrible english, plz.

P.S. Send the Carbon Copy of Your future messages directly to my e-mail,
plz! I'm not able to download all mail incoming to this nice
conference. :(

--
Best regards,
 dim                          mailto:dimsmol@yahoo.com