S3 Savage4 GT C86C395

Hello All!

My friend has a problem with subj.
When he's starting Xwindows (XFree86 4.0.1) - the screen is looking
correct. But when he trying to drag any window - it leaves "footprints"
on the screen.
When he change page and then change it back - screen looks normal
again.

Xserver for C86C395 named as for "S3 Savage4 Pro+", not for "S3
Savage4 GT". Maybe it is a problem? These cards have different
properties.

"S3 Savage4 Pro+" was autodetected by RedHat 7.0 installer.
We didn't try to change it.

Help us, please!

Thank You All!
Excuse my terrible english,plz.

P.S. Send the Carbon Copy of Your future messages directly to my e-mail,
plz! I'm not able to download all mail incoming to this nice
conference. :(

--
Best regards,
 dim                          mailto:dimsmol@yahoo.com