Re[2]: Voodoo2 && Linux

Hello John!

JP> I have a Voodoo2 card, and although there are no accelerated
JP> xservers that will work for it AFAIK, the glide-v2 package
JP> (along with glide2-base, etc) will allow programs that
JP> use opengl to make use of your card (such as kde2, which
JP> requires it for some reason).

Thank You!
Don't You tell me where can I get more info about these packages &&
where from can I get it all?

And what the programs can use Voodoo? (You just said about kde2)
(Desktop managers, something like 3D Studio or Maya, something else?)

Is there any programs to configure Voodoo2 under Linux?
How can I check it's perfomance?

Thanks again!
Excuse my terrible english, plz.

P.S. Send the Carbon Copy of Your future messages directly to my e-mail,
plz! I'm not able to download all mail incoming to this nice
conference. :(