Voodoo2 && Linux

Hello All!

  Is there any way to make my Voodoo2 works under Linux?

  I know that Xwindows && Linux kernel supports Voodoo3,Voodoo5,Voodoo
Banshee...

  But I only have Voodoo2 G111 by 3Dfx Interactive. (It is software
compatible to Voodoo Graphics && Voodoo Rush.)

If there is no way to use my Voodoo2 under Linux, tell me please,
which video card I must have to have no problems in Linux && have 3d
acceleration near to Voodoo by features.
Unfortunately I can't upgrade my Voodoo2 cause finance problems. So I
only can downgrade it. :(

I have 3Dfx Interactive Voodoo2 G111 with 12M RAM in couple with
S3 Virge DX with 4M RAM.

Thank You all.
Excuse my terrible english, plz.
--