Re: raid support

I was able to get RAID 1 working with kernel 2.2.19, using the patch
available from http://people.redhat.com/mingo/raid-patches

I used the "Boot+Root+Raid+Lilo: Software Raid HOWTO," and "The
Software-RAID HOWTO"  To get everything set up, along with a sample
lilo.conf from a Red Hat box set up to boot RAID 1.

Mike