Re: raid support

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 02:37:19PM -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:
> the latest kernel that has raid support is linux-2.2.18

To avoid confusion it should be always mentioned  that this kernel (as
also 2.2.17 and probably 2.4.x) has only support for the outdated old raid
tools.

I was trying to use raid with the new raidtools but this doesn't work
without a patch.

Thank you for the links about the raid resources. I am using raid since
one year but addresses changes really fast.

 Werner