Re: Installing

hi edu

you are lucky...

lave your windows box alone....( /dev/hda -- aka C: )

use your 2nd disk ( /dev/hdb -- aka D: ) for debian or other linux distro

when you have installed debian...tell it to put "boot record" on /dev/hda
and  when lilo asks for root partition ... use /dev/hdb1  if you used
that as your root partition during fdisk of your installation

	- be sure to create a "boot floppy" during the debian installs

- if the finished debian/windows box dont boot...dont worry...
	- lilo problem can be easily fixed...

have fun
alvin