Re: [xine-user] subpictures

Rich Wareham wrote:

Are you compiling from source or using the Debian package? If the latter
then it may be a problem with the package. If the former then try changin
to the xine directory and running:

make distclean
../configure --prefix=/usr/local
make
and as root

make install

Thies will re-configure Xine and re-install it because at the moment Xine
seems not to be able to find the correct 'plugin' for it to work properly.

Also make sure that the directory it is looking for (in this case
/usr/lib/xine/plugins) is in the file /etc/ld.so.conf

Hope that helps

Rich