Weird nfs problem

On servar A I have the following in /etc/exports
-------------
/var/spool/mail B(ro,no_root_squash)
/home           *.domain.topdomain(rw)
-------------

and the following in /etc/fstab
B:/proj/somethin/Web/html/extern-web /external_web nfs defaults 0 0
B:/proj                              /proj2        nfs defaults 0 0

On servar B I have the following in /etc/exports
/home *.domain.topdomain(rw)
/proj/something/Web/html/extern-web A.domain.topdomain(rw,no_root_squash)