Unstable ?

I need some assistance, as I suspect I've done a bad thing.  (I sent the
following to the list once before, but it appeared with a deluge of other
messages and probably got lost in the shuffle.)

Those of you running woody, what version of zlibg1 are you running?
Somehow, mine is zlib1g-1:1.1.3-14, which according to
packages.debian.org is unstable (as opposed to testing).

I don't know how this happened, as I have never had my sources.list point
to sid.  It's only pointed to potato and woody.

This is causing several of my apt-get's to fail, because my woody versions
of certain libs are complaining that they need to be upgraded.

I'd appreciate any advise that anyone can give me.  I don't know if
possibly the packages.debian.org is out of sync with woody or if I'm truly
running the bleeding edge.

Thanks.
--
steve