sources.list

In looking at http://packages.debian.org, I seem to have many versions
from the unstable group.  I have no idea how this happened.  I did a
dist-upgrade Wednesday evening from potato to woody.  Following is the
pertinent part of my sources.list:

# debian sites
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free

However, I find myself with many packages (zlib1g-1:1.1.3-14, for example)
that are unstable (according to packages.debian.org).

Can someone explain what's going on? I'm assuming the unstable packages
are sid and the testing packages are woody.  Is this right?  If so, is
packages.debian.org out of sync, or have I somehow ended up with a lot of
unstable stuff (and, if so, how)?

--
steve