Re: Missing header files

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Stephen E. Hargrove wrote:

> I've done this probably 15 times today, but I /cannot/ get libc6-dev to
> install.  This is turning into a real show stopper because so many of the
> packages I need depend on it.

Ah, to heck with it.  I don't know how glibc6-2.2.2-4 ended up installed
on my system (2.2.2-1 is the current testing version, 2.2.2-4 is in the
unstable packages).  I went out and downloaded the unstable -dev version
and installed.  Problem solved (until that whole "unstable" thing starts
rearing its ugly head).
--
steve