pcmcia startup order: was Re: /etc/network/interfaces

Hi,

More than one person is having problems with the startup sequence with
pcmcia. Is this a problem with the distribution? I searched open and
closed bugs for brian@debian.org and could not find anything reported
about this.

Is this a problem that needs to be looked at for the distribution? It
sure makes the out of box experience with Debian a little rough.

Eric :-)