Re: Saving some real radio file

Mike McGuire wrote:

> > > I want to save some real files, but this option is not allowed when you
> > > run real player, is there any way of doing it? I figure dumping or
> > > piping it, what would be the way of calling the executable for real
> > > player from command line?
> >

> you might have as much luck complaining to whoever runs the site to
> use a different (more open) codec. ;)

What is a good example?

Are there any that have good players for Win and Mac?

I want to listen to Art Bell and had no luck with getting RA v8 to work
on stable. It has bunches of dependencies that don't belong on stable.
The v7 installed fine but RA doesn't allow the old versions. There was a
posted hack to the installer but beyond my desires for a contrib POS.
Control thing I bet.

Eric :-)
Supporter of free software.