Mutt and NFS

Hi all,

I have a question about running Mutt and NFS together. My current mail
setup has procmail delivering mail to ~/mail and mutt reading the mail
boxes from there. However, when I'm reading mail from my other box (which
has /home mounted from NFS), mutt always open my mail-boxes read-only.

I've read the Readme.NFS that came with mutt but would rather not have
to mount the entire /home tree with the 'nolock' option. Also, the mutt
FAQ says that I can get around this by configuring mutt using the
'--with-homespool' option, but I haven't figure out how to do this.

Any hints/advice? Both boxes are currently running unstable.

Thanks in advance,

Cheng