Re: kickstart on Debian

I'm sure developers could answer this with much greater authority than
I could, but I'll try anyway :)

Two ideas:

1. Ask on debian-boot, since this is more their field of specialty.
2. As to your question: I don't think so, but I'm relatively certain
that a number of boot-disk developers are aware of the utility and
desire for such a tool and I think they plan to implement it.  If I
remember correctly, I think there has been discussion of a redesigned
boot-process (that could well incorporate such a kickstart-like
procedure) for the release after woody.  Maybe a year away or so???  I
think that the entire boot-disk process is going to be made much more
robust and maintainable at the same time.

Hope this helps and take care,