Compaq Smart2 Array

Hi,

Was wondering if there is a debian boot floppy with the compaq smart2
controller driver on it? I have a DL380 here that I would prefer debian was
on, but unfortunately the standard boot floppies doesn't have it.

Alternatively, if its as simple as just makeing a boot floppy on another
linux box with a particular setup, the pointers on how to do that would be
equally as good.

Cheers,

Nathan.

---
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in
 the universe, and it has a longer shelf
 life." - Frank Zappa