Re: (Unidentified subject!) now apm
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (Unidentified subject!) now apm
- From: "Sergio E . Schvezov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:50:50 -0300
- Message-id: <20010403085050.A908@crush>
- Mail-followup-to: "Sergio E . Schvezov" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20010403004710.A5943@peon>; from email@example.com on Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 12:47:10AM -0400
- References: <20010402112312.A396@crush> <20010402125254.B4179@peon> <20010403000712.A5999@crush> <20010403004710.A5943@peon>
well i guess i should give it up, it's not that it bothered me anyhow, it;s jsut that my roomate says it's
well thanx again
ps: should snip up the replys?
* Rob Mahurin (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 12:07:12AM -0300, Sergio E . Schvezov wrote:
> > well rob, your right, i've got /dev/hda5 mounted on /var.
> > okay here's what i want to know, is there a way to force it into suspend state?
> > or not 2 make it write to /var when it's in that mode (suspend)
> I played with this a couple years ago, couldn't get it to work, and
> gave up. I now run setiathome and use my computer's down time to
> search for intelligent life; I've decided that $.25 a day (200W at a
> nickel a kilowatt-hour) is a power bill I can live with. If it's a
> laptop there might be more support, but I don't know anything about
> There is Jackson standing like a stone wall. Let us determine to die,
> and we will conquer. Follow me.
> -- General Barnard E. Bee (CSA)