Re: (Unidentified subject!) now apm

well rob, your right, i've got /dev/hda5 mounted on /var, though i have a question my friend uses
conectiva linux (it's a brazilian dist based on redhat), i've installed it and it has var mounted on /dev/hda,
and when you do an apm --suspend it goes in perfectly fine,

okay here's what i want to know, is there a way to force it into suspend state?
or not 2 make it write to /var when it's in that mode (suspend)

thanx in advance again!  :)