Re: Problems mounting floppies and cdroms.

as root, just add this line in your /etc/fstab file, it may be usefull
/dev/cdrom       /cdrom      iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noauto         0   0
and every user will be able to mount you cdrom device typing mount /dev/cdrom
or mount /cdrom
/dev/fd0  /floppy auto  noauto,user
then mount /dev/fd0 or mount /fd0
Remember: if you want to read an audio cd (with softs such as workbone),
don't mount anything, you'll get an error message
and then enjoy and have fun