Re: Kernel-2.4.2 with AMD Duron(K7) : big problem !
- To: "Daniel Toffetti" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Kernel-2.4.2 with AMD Duron(K7) : big problem !
- From: "Mathias" <Mathias_Bind@gmx.de>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:30:56 +0200
- Message-id: <01b501c0baeb$d8b20480$1e94e195@msn>
- References: <003101c0b9bb$b4ac7d80$6692e195@msn> <000201c0ba39$68996740$baac10c8@ansalon>
> If you are running potato, perhaps you should try using
> kernel-package, it runs fine, is well documented and easy to understand. I
> haven't tried it with a Duron based box though...
Hi Daniel, thanx for your suggestion! I will try kernel-package in future.
For now it is to late cause i have a very god running kernel yet.