Setting defaults size for Xemacs,netscape windows

 Hi:

   I don't seem to be able to find in any of the documentation
   precisely where the applications get their geometry from. For
   examply the size of the window for xemacs, netscape and so on.
   There does not seem to be any mention of geometry in
   /etc/X11/app-defaults files. I run olvwm with virtual desktops
   but I would like to have the windows the size of the screen. I can
   clearly fix these on the command line, but I would like to set a
   default.

 Thanks.

 Sebastian Canagaratna
 Department of Chemsitry