Re: XFree86 4.0.2 in Debian

I didn't explain myself completely.  I don't want to upgrade to
woody until woody is named stable.  This is a production machine,
and I don't want to screw it up.  I know that many people are
working with woody now, but I'm slightly paranoid, and would like
somebody else to make my mistakes for me.

I have heard that people have gotten the sources and built them
for potato, but it's not clear to my untutored eye which source
packages I need to get.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 06:12:46PM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry opined: