Re: XFree86 4.0.2 in Debian

Hello,

Am Freitag, den 30. März 2001 09:11:56 schrieb Bill White:
> I didn't explain myself completely.  I don't want to upgrade to
> woody until woody is named stable.  This is a production machine,
> and I don't want to screw it up.  I know that many people are
> working with woody now, but I'm slightly paranoid, and would like
> somebody else to make my mistakes for me.
>
> I have heard that people have gotten the sources and built them
> for potato, but it's not clear to my untutored eye which source
> packages I need to get.

Take the source-packages from woody, but it's not as easy. As far as I
remember you have at least to get debhelpers from woody too, to get the
binary-packages build.

	MfG
	bmg

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic@fmi.uni-passau.de