Printing

Printing is working fine for me, except for one annoying thing that I
haven't figured out how to shut off.  A job will print, then an extra page
will print with something like the following:

User: stephen
Host: firestarter
Class: firestarter
Job: stdin

This sure looks like a banner page to me.  Here's my printcap:

lp|hp2100|HP LaserJet 2100TN:\
	:lp=:sd=/var/spool/lpd/hp2100:rm=hp2100:rp=hp2100:lpr_bounce:\
	:sh:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/ljet4l-filter:\
	:af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

According to my understanding of man printcap, :sh: should suppress the
banner page, but since this page keeps printing, my understanding must be
wrong.

Any ideas on how I can keep this last page from printing?  Thanks!

--
steve