Re: Still can't get fetchmail to run as user "mail"

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Mark Devin wrote:
> Is there some problem with what I have done?

Does user mail have 'x' permissions to the /etc/ppp directory?

I'd suggest you use /var/spool/mail to place .fetchids and /etc/fetchmail as
the place for the config though (notice that /etc/fetchmailrc will trigger
the initscripts, while /etc/fetchmail will not).

  Henrique Holschuh