Re: anyone playing DVDs?

"S.Salman Ahmed" <ssahmed@pathcom.com> writes:

> Xine is an excellent DVD player and I'd suggest you check it out first:
>
> http://xine.sourceforge.net/                 (main website)
> http://xine.cjb.net/                         (Xine resource page)
> http://www.nott.ac.uk/~psystrj/XINE-FAQ.html (unofficial FAQ)

Thanks for the response! I've downloaded the xine-0.4.01 source. I can
get this to  build no problem. I then downloaded  the same source with
the DeCSS descrambler built into it.  I get this error, similar to the
errors I get when trying to compile other descramblers:

input_dvd.c: In function `reset_dvd_drive':
input_dvd.c:102: `dvd_authinfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
input_dvd.c:102: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
input_dvd.c:102: for each function it appears in.)

What am I missing?

-chris