Re: anyone playing DVDs?

hi ya...

we bought 2 of them Sigma design NetStream2000 video cards...
and installed their driver for the card...
	- it promptly segfaults on rh-7.x

- we were trying to play the DVD movies onto the real TV screen

For which players can support Mpeg2 ( dvd )...
	http://www.linux-Video.net
	 - see list of mpeg decoders

have fun
alvin