Re: Cable Modem

I have @home and don't use dhcp. They don't change IPs (at least not in the
two years I've had mine), so you're safe using a static IP. You can make the
hostname and domain anything you want, just put in the right IP, gateway, and
DNS servers and you're all set.
I don't know about the interactive packages...since I set mine up during
boot.

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 01:22:34PM -0500, C Mead scribbled...