Re: How do I make a debian boot cd

I think I want to use the cd as if it were a boot
floppy. Here's what I did. I chose to create a boot
floppy during my debian installation. For whatever
reason, it literally takes about 5 minutes to boot
from the floppy. Well I should say that from the time
"booting Linux" appears to the time all the dots go
across the screen takes about 5 minutes. Once things
are passed to the hard drive things are back to
normal. I've tried different floppies, and I was
wondering if booting from a CD would be an
improvement.